Temporary Teacher for Autumn Term 2020
Grade: Teachers Pay Scale – Main scale
Term: Full time
Perm/Temp: Temporary Position
Required: FROM Monday 1st September 2020 until Friday 18th December
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday 13th July 2020
The Governors of Burscough Village Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to teach in key stage 2. The successful candidate should have high expectations and the determination to ensure all children achieve their true potential.
We will be looking to employ someone who is able to build on the strengths of the school and achievements highlighted in our “Good” Ofsted inspection. At Burscough Village School we not only offer academic challenge and support, but also place a great emphasis on the personal development and well-being of all our pupils.
The school is at the heart of the local community with beautiful grounds. We encourage the children to develop community spirit and a love of the great outdoors. The ethos of our school is exemplified by the encouragement and care we give to all our learners so they can “be the best that they can be”.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming school community where children and staff are proud of their achievements
- Well behaved, happy, motivated and independent learners
- Dedicated and supportive colleagues who are committed to raising standards
- Excellent coaching and support for continuing professional development
- Vast grounds and opportunities for outdoor learning
- Willing to support a new qualified teacher to gain their first term of NQT status
We would like you to:
- Bring enthusiasm, knowledge and make learning experiences exciting
- Be an excellent role model with a positive attitude
- Have a sound awareness of how children learn and progress
- Have resilience and resourcefulness to deliver good quality teaching
- Make an active contribution to the life of our community
- Build positive relationships with children, parents, carers and staff
We are looking for a teacher who can provide the ‘wow’ factor so our children gain a true love of learning. If you think this could be you, come and visit us.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be under taken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 13th July 2020 at 9.00am
Applications to be sent to Mrs Newsome - School Business Manager - email@example.com
Virtual interviews will take place on Thursday 16th July in the afternoon.