Aims of Pupil Council
- To help make our school the best it can be.
- To discuss ideas and think of possible solutions.
- To listen to all pupils in school and represent their needs at council meetings.
- To help with fundraising events.
- To share ideas with pupils and teachers in school.
- To help make important decisions.
- To put forward ideas.
- To work together as a team.
How did we become Pupil Council members?
We were encouraged to make a speech to our classmates about why we would make good Pupil Council members and we shared some of our ideas. Then, every person nominated a boy and a girl who they thought had the right qualities to be a Pupil Council member. The votes were counted and the children who had the most votes became Council members.
Who are our class representatives?
Year 6 - India (Chair) Charlotte (Vice Chair)
Caleb (Treasurer) Madison and Bethany (Secretary)
Year 5 - Jasmine and Leon
Year 4 - Phoebe and Tyler
Year 3 - Holly and Thomas
Year 2 - Jake and Neeve
Y1 and Reception children can share their ideas with any of us!