CHRISTMAS FAIR - Wednesday 29th November
Further information to follow the PTFA are busy organising the final details, however in the meantime we can let you know the following:
- Parent stalls are available for Christmas fair @£10
- Burscough’s Christmas Bake Off at Christmas Fair, if anyone would like to make and donate a cake for the fair and enter it into the competition to be judged by our school chef – Gill, please bring it on the day with your name for your chance to win a prize.
- Jolly Jumper Day Wednesday 29th November, please bring a bottle for the fair for example juice, shampoo, wine or pop.
- Tombola donations would be gratefully received, please leave in designated box in entrance foyer if you have anything for the teddy tombola, gift tombola or chocolate tombola.
- Anyone able to help out by running a stall or helping with preparing a stall, please leave your info at the school office.